Job Vacancy: Accountant
AP Robinson & Co. are a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors – providing accountancy, taxation and business advisory services to a wide range of business and private clients. As part of our on-going commitment to setting and maintaining high service standards, we are looking to recruit within our busy accounts team.
Aim/Purpose of Job:
The main purpose of this role is to prepare accounts for various sized companies within various industries.
Main Duties & Tasks:
The main duties and tasks include the following but are not limited to them;
- Accounts preparation for various sized companies within various industries – monthly, quarterly and annually
- Preparation of personal and company tax returns, submission of tax returns
- Preparation of full financial statements
- Book keeping, Excel, Word and Sage
- VAT returns
- Solving of any queries arising from client records, by direct contact with the client
- Collection and organisation of client records
- Accurately inputting accounting data into the accounting system for the client record
- Reconciliation of client bank accounts, credit cards, supplier statements
- Production and submission of Companies House Confirmation Statements
- Set-Up of new Limited Companies with Companies House & HMRC
- General admin
- Work efficiently as a team
- Undertake all relevant paperwork in a timely manner
- Complete the accounts from start to end, ensuring all records are fully completed
Attitudes & Qualities:
- Team player, within the department and across the company
This role requires experience within an accountancy practice within a similar role in accounts preparation.
Knowledge of Xero and Sage are desirable but not essential.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30-5.
To apply send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
A simple, hassle free way to request a quote from AP Robinson & Co.
Simply fill in the form with your contact information and a brief description of the work you want carried out and we’ll then contact you directly - either by email, text message or a phone call for a friendly and informal chat about your requirements.