Job Vacancy: Business Development Executive
AP Robinson & Co., a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors, with a dedicated payroll bureau in-house are looking to recruit a dynamic Business Development Executive to help drive the company forward.
Aim/Purpose of Job:
The main purpose of this role is to promote the company’s services, being an ambassador for the brand at all times.
Main Duties & Tasks:
The main duties and tasks include the following but are not limited to them;
- Identify potential clients and target them with tailored marketing
- Generate leads
- Engage with prospects via various mediums
- Represent the company at internal and external events
- Organise and attend networking events and seminars
- Update the internal CRM system
- Update partners on marketing pipelines
- Undertake all related administrative duties
Attitudes & Qualities:
- Team player, across the company
- Capable of closing a sale
This role requires experience within an environment promoting value added services.
Due to the nature of the work, a driving licence and transport is desirable.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30-5, with an element of flexi-time to fit around events.
Based in Grimsby but will be required to travel around the county for meetings and events.
How to apply:
Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A simple, hassle free way to request a quote from AP Robinson & Co.
Simply fill in the form with your contact information and a brief description of the work you want carried out and we’ll then contact you directly - either by email, text message or a phone call for a friendly and informal chat about your requirements.