Uncertain Time: A P Robinson’s Advice
Following our recent announcement “Adapting Our Model To Suit Our Customers” and also appreciating that you require the latest information due this uncertain time, in order to make sound business decisions.
We would like to update you in the following areas that we are able to help guide you through this uncertain time:
- Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SMEs
- 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality and leisure businesses in England
- Small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- Grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- A Business Interruption Loan Scheme to support long-term viable businesses who may need to respond to cash-flow pressures by seeking additional finance
- HMRC Time To Pay Scheme.
We understand that this is an ever-changing situation, and we will endeavour to keep you up to date on the latest announcements.
The latest government guidance can be found by accessing the GOV.UK coronavirus webpage.
All A P Robinson staff are here for you during this time of need. Please contact us today.
A simple, hassle free way to request a quote from AP Robinson & Co.
Simply fill in the form with your contact information and a brief description of the work you want carried out and we’ll then contact you directly - either by email, text message or a phone call for a friendly and informal chat about your requirements.