We’re Recruiting an Accountant!
Role Title: Accountant
Reports to: Team Leader
Reportees: Managing Director, Practice Partner & Team Leaders
Location: 107 Cleethorpe Road, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 3ER
Main Duties as an Accountant:
- Support the Team Leader with management of client’s accounts.
- Implementation of accounting systems for clients.
- Review of accounts, VAT returns, book keeping and any other duties needed to provide a client service.
- Training of members of staff in preparation of accounts, VAT returns and book keeping.
- Proactively market and support the growth of the Company.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all clients, internal staff and other parties.
- Actively work as part of the Company team.
- Undertake administration and support duties as necessary.
Training and Development
- Ensure commercial awareness of the services which the Company offers.
- Be proactive with personal development and encourage learning with other team members.
- Ensure you communicate efficiently with the internal team at the Practice.
- Promote the Company in a professional and positive manner.
- Communicate effectively with all third party agencies about the Company.
- Flexibility is required for this role as it is a fast moving environment where pro-activeness is required.
Qualifications and experience required for this role:
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, AAT)
- A good standard of computer literacy and pro-activeness with technology is essential for the position.
- Driving licence required for this role, as the individual may be asked to drive on behalf of business needs.
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and covering letter to:
If you require more details please call us on: 01472 345888.
A simple, hassle free way to request a quote from AP Robinson & Co.
Simply fill in the form with your contact information and a brief description of the work you want carried out and we’ll then contact you directly - either by email, text message or a phone call for a friendly and informal chat about your requirements.