AP Robinson & Co. are a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors – providing accountancy, taxation and business advisory services to a wide range of business and private clients. As part of our on-going commitment to setting and maintaining high service standards, we are looking to recruit within our busy administration team.
Aim/Purpose of Job:
The main purpose of this role is to undertake large volumes of invoicing and other administrative duties as required.
Main Duties & Tasks:
The main duties and tasks include the following but are not limited to them;
- Invoicing preparation for various sized companies within various industries – monthly, quarterly and annually
- Solving of any queries arising from the invoicing
- Accurately inputting invoicing details and amending details where required
- General admin
- Work efficiently as a team
- Undertake all work in a timely manner
Attitudes & Qualities:
- Team player, within the department and across the company
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible / Adaptable
This role requires experience within a similar role in invoicing
Knowledge of Sage is desirable but not essential.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9-5.
To apply for this role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.
A simple, hassle free way to request a quote from AP Robinson & Co.
Simply fill in the form with your contact information and a brief description of the work you want carried out and we’ll then contact you directly - either by email, text message or a phone call for a friendly and informal chat about your requirements.