Payroll Hub, part of AP Robinson & Co. are a well-established payroll bureau – providing payroll services to a wide range of business and private clients. As part of our on-going commitment to setting and maintaining high service standards, we are looking to recruit within our busy payroll team.
Aim/Purpose of Job:
The main purpose of this role is to prepare the payroll for various sized companies within various industries on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual timescales.
Main Duties & Tasks:
The main duties and tasks include the following but are not limited to them;
- Payroll preparation for various sized companies within various industries – weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Preparation of payroll including pension contributions and any other factors i.e. student loans
- Solving of any queries arising from client pension schemes, by direct contact with the client
- Dealing with HMRC queries
- Collection and organisation of client data
- Accurately inputting data into the system
- General admin
- Work efficiently as a team
- Undertake all relevant paperwork in a timely manner
Attitudes & Qualities:
- Team player, within the department and across the company
- Able to work to deadlines in a timely manner
- Precise and accurate
This role requires experience within a payroll function.
Knowledge of auto enrolment and pensions is required.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30-5.
To apply for this role, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A simple, hassle free way to request a quote from AP Robinson & Co.
Simply fill in the form with your contact information and a brief description of the work you want carried out and we’ll then contact you directly - either by email, text message or a phone call for a friendly and informal chat about your requirements.